How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
The eyes are the most important feature of the face according to some people as we tend to look at them the most. There are a few simple tips and tricks to make your eyes look bigger.If you want them to stand out, here are a few tips to follow.
- Use eyeliner only on the outer rim of the eyelids.
- Blend eyeliner with a eyeshadow swab rather than leaving it as a harsh line.
- Start drawing eyeliner at the begining of the eyelash growth, or even closer to the middle of the eye and not on the inner corner.
- Choose a light shade of eye shadow on the upper lid leading upwards towards the brow, this will open up the eye. You may choose a darker color in the fold of the eye.
- For a wide-eyed look, consider wearing false eyelashes as it creates an innocent look. Choose natural-looking eyelashes.
- Before applying mascara, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. It will give you the same effect as false eyelashes.
- If black mascara does not work for you, feel free to try brown.
© 2010 - 2013 www.Smartinfo.me - All rights reserved. Duplication strictly prohibited