How To Wake Up Feeling Energized
If you wake up feeling fresh and energized in the morning, that postive feeling generally lasts for the rest of the day.If you wake up feeling tired and drained of energy, it is more likely for that negitive feeling to last throughout the day. While you may not always look forward to the next day, there are a few simple ways to feel the early part of the day which will leave you with the ability to handle any situation.
- Do not eat sugary foods or food with a high fat content before going to bed at night. Always have your last meal at least two or three hours before bedtime.
- Try to get at least seven to nine hours of uninterrupted sleep at night. Take all distractions out of the bedroom, including the television, the bedroom is for rest and sleep.
- Practise going to bed 30 minutes earlier and then wake up 30 minutes ealier than you would normarlly wake up.Your body needs this time to slowly wake up.Stretch your body while thinking about the day ahead.Enjoy the quietness of the morning, breathe in deeply.
- Drink two glasses of water when you wake up in the morning.The water will hydrate, refresh you leaving your body feeling energized.
- Take a relaxing tepid shower in the morning.If you can handle a cold shower, take one. Avoid having a hot shower in the morning. A hot shower relaxes you,a cold shower invigorates and stimulates you.
- Take a 20-30 minute brisk walk every morning. Spend half an hour working out in a gym. Morning exercises stimulate your body and fill it with energy. Outdoor activity such as walking and jogging exposes you to the sunlight which helps you to feel naturally more energized.
- Do not skip breakfast or eat foods that are rich in sugar such as doughnuts and pastries. Make a habit of sitting down to eat healthy breakfast that will kick start your metabolism and give your body the energy that it needs.A healthy breakfast should consist of protein,whole grain and fruit. If time is a problem have a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice.
© 2010 - 2013 www.Smartinfo.me - All rights reserved. Duplication strictly prohibited